The purpose of this research is to share ideas about how Federal agencies, in this case the Department of Commerce and the Department of Energy, can use emerging and converging technologies to fulfill their strategies and benefit society. Participants may use the website in two ways: 1) The website will serve up a preset combination of technologies, platforms, global trends, potential futures, and agency strategies and the user may enter an approach to fulfilling the provided Agency strategy, if possible; and 2) Users may rate ideas by getting a random set to rate and comment upon. I understand and agree to the preceding information, as well as the following:
- I am benefiting society by sharing ratings and ways that Federal agencies can use technologies to fulfill their strategies and serve society.
- I am not required to participate in on this website.
- I have the right to confidentiality. I am not required to provide identifying information, and I am discouraged from providing it.
- I can participate as much or as little as I would like.
- I can withdraw at any time.
- I will not be paid for participating.
- Accounts cannot be retrieved if username or password are forgotten.
- I am over the age of 18.
- I agree to participate professionally and respectfully.
- I release all rights to the material I post here.
- I promise to provide only peaceful solutions and understand that negative, criminal, or defense uses may be deleted from the site.
- I can reach the Principal Investigator with concerns, suggestions, or questions, email@example.com.
- I choose to participate.